Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bread and Butter Work

Turns out you need to sell your work if you need to make a living, it dose not help that I live in a country were unemployment is rife.  So to make my bread and butter I have reopened my Etsy store were I will be selling my Black out poems. I currently only have eight up to see how it goes but will be adding more. If you see one on the poetry blog that you will like let me know and I will see if it is still available. Please spread the word they will make great stocking fillers, and gifts for loved ones or yourself!

To visit the store click here


I am also accepting commissions for unique portraits of animals, dogs cats set in a variety of media, prices vary on size and medium. And I am also available for other arty-farty work. Spread the word!




No comments:

Post a Comment